One of the very first models created with the new origami cubes is a Minecraft player (named Steve) folded and assembled by Lise Bouzat.
Minecraft inspired the origami cubes, so it's of course very pleasing to see Minecraft characters, animals and objects made with origami cubes!
Make your own origami and send me pictures of your origami models too! :-)
If you like this origami cubes build, please comment!
The Origami Cubes were created in 2022 by Stéphane Gigandet. This new origami cube model has several benefits over other origami cubes models:
- It takes only 2 minute to fold a cube.
- Folding an origami cube is very easy, with only simple folds.
- You can use standard copy paper or origami paper.
- A 15x15cm square of paper yields 4 2cm origami cubes.
- The paper cubes can be joined together, without tape or glue.
Make colorful origami cubes and join them like paper Lego bricks to make cool Minecraft like creations! No glue, no tape, just paper!
Making an origami cube is very easy and quick (2 minutes per cube), and you can use standard copy paper or origami paper. You can then join the origami cubes to make fun creations. Video demo and tutorial:
Subscribe to the Origami + YouTube channel to be notified when I publish new origami models and videos.